Firstly, we will provide the step by step process to access routerlogin setup panel and login to the NIGHTHAWK AC2600- PRO GAMING WIFI ROUTER Model: XR500:
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port located at the back of the router.
- Now, connect the Ethernet cable from the desktop computer or laptop to any of the four internet ports of the router.
- After that, reboot all the devices and wait for the devices to finish booting up.
- Open a web browser on the computer and type www.routerlogin.net in the address bar to access the routerlogin setup page.
- The user will see a login window asking the user for the default username and password for their Netgear router.
- The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password” for most of the Netgear routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Once the user has logged in successfully, the Setup Wizard will appear. The Setup Wizard will try to detect the type of internet connection that the user has.
- For all the wired connections, the Setup Wizard will detect the connection as Dynamic IP.
- Lastly, click Next to save the changes.
Finally, the user will have successfully setup and logged in to the NIGHTHAWK AC2600- PRO GAMING WIFI ROUTER Model: XR500 without using routerlogin setup panel any problems.
Troubleshooting steps to reset the NIGHTHAWK AC2600- PRO GAMING WIFI ROUTER Model: XR500
- The reset button is located at the back of the router. It is labeled as Restore Factory Settings.
- Press the button with a small pin and hold it for about 10 seconds. Release the button after ten seconds.
- Finally, once the power light becomes stable and green/white in color, the router will have been restored back to its factory default settings.
To conclude, once the router is reset, the personalized settings of the user will get reset too. The process cannot be reversed after the reset has been done.
If you wish to read more about how to setup and login to netgear router using routerlogin, click here.