How to setup and login using orbilogin.com
An Orbi device allows a user to increase their Wi-Fi coverage a lot more than a traditional router. Orbi is a great way to increase your coverage area. A user can personalize their network in a lot of ways using Orbilogin. What makes Orbi a great device is the package it has to offer. It acts as a mesh networking system providing a part of this device as a router and the other part as an extender. This way, the network coverage will increase eliminating the dead zones within the required area. While this may sound a little complicated, setting up the system using orbilogin.com is a relatively easier task.
Each unit in the orbi system provides multiple Ethernet ports along with USB ports acting as a complete tri-band router simultaneously. To enjoy all that netgear orbi has to offer, the device has to be setup and the user has to login using Orbilogin.com initially. Here are some of the steps to setup your netgear orbi system.
Steps to setup and login to your Orbi router and satellite:
- Firstly, connect an Ethernet cable to the internet port of the orbi router.
- Then, connect the Orbi router to a nearby power source. Turn it on.
- Wait for the LED light to turn solid white. It will then start pulsing after a little while.
- Then, put the other orbi satellite at the desired location to obtain the best coverage. It is advised to place it in the mid area of the designated place.
- Connect the orbi satellite to a power source too. Turn it on.
- After that, connect a laptop or mobile device to the Orbi router with the help of an Ethernet cable. The user can connect wirelessly as well but wired connection is preferred.
- Use the laptop or mobile device to connect to the SSID (Wi-Fi name). The name of the Wi-Fi should be located at the back of the router.
- Now, enter the default password. This should also be located with the SSID at the back of the router.
- Then, enter orbilogin.com in the address bar. This is where the user can setup and personalize their router.
- Once the setup is complete, the LED light on the router will turn off.
Once the Orbi router and satellite has been setup, the user can start using their router as they please.
How to change the default username and password for Orbi router.
If the user wishes to change the default username and password (which is highly recommended), follow these steps below:
- Firstly, connect the laptop or computer with the Orbi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Then, in the address bar, type orbilogin.com to get to the setup page. The login window will appear.
- After that, enter the default username and password in the designated space. The default username and password are shared on the bottom of the router. The username is admin and the default password is password for most of the cases.
- Then the BASIC homepage will appear.
- Click the ADVANCED option. Then, click the Administration option.
- The “Set Password” page will appear. Enter the required password in the field. Make sure that the password is hard for other people to guess.
- Complete the required information to finish the change. Click the Apply option.
- The settings will now be saved.
Once the username and password have been changed, connect to the network using the new information with your device.
If you wish to read more about your netgear router, click here.