Setting up the Netgear router using a wireless connection:
Setting up the router has become an easy task thanks to the easy accessibility to routerlogin setup process . It will take you step by step and make sure that you find it the least problematic in setting up the router. Here are some steps to set up your Netgear router.
Firstly, the user only needs to connect the wireless device to the preset wireless settings of their Netgear router.
Here are the troubleshooting steps:
- Firstly, connect the modem and the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Then, turn on your modem and wait for the lights to become stable. This will reboot the devices.
- The power light will be solid green or white depending on the model of your router.
- Then type in www.routerlogin.net in the address bar of a browser.
- You will require the default credentials . For instance, they mat be written at either the back or bottom of the device.
- After that, open the wireless connections manager on your wireless device and connect to the network name of your router.
- After connecting, enter the password.
- Open up any web browser of your choice and the Netgear Genie will automatically display.
- If by some off chance the Netgear Genie does not display, then you can go to the address bar of the web browser and type www.routerlogin.net and press enter. In short, this will allow you to access routerlogin setup admin GUI.
- You will be prompted to put in the username and password. The default username is “admin” and similarly, the default password is “password”.
- Lastly, follow the steps provided in the Netgear Genie to configure the router.
Finally, the Congratulations page will now appear once you have configured the router. The routerlogin setup process will now be completed. Now you can start using the internet.
Find more troubleshooting steps to help setup your router here.